Monday, December 15, 2014

A Notebook Page in No Time!

8 Comments

As promised, here is a quick video explaining how to add a complete notebook page to your spiral in one fell swoop (okay, maybe two). I learned this trick from my son, who learned it from his teacher. Thanks for the idea, Mrs. Podpora!

Behold, The Grip and Rip!


The cool thing is that  you can add double-sided pages too!

Since this week's math notebook only has one printable page, you can quickly add it to your spiral this handy way!

See you in class!

8 comments:

Anonymous December 16, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Wow! That really helped me

Ava December 16, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Thank you Mrs. Sol! This is a very easy way to add pages to my notebooks! It's fun too. ;)

Mrs. Sol December 16, 2014 at 12:07 PM

I agree Ava! It's a great trick!

Anonymous December 17, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Thank you Mrs Sol. This trick made preparing the notebook for class much easier.

Anonymous January 20, 2015 at 9:26 AM

I think this notebook thing is sooo much easier and now I don't have to cut and glue.

Anonymous January 21, 2015 at 7:49 AM

thank you its so much faster to grip and rip that really helped me

Anonymous November 2, 2015 at 8:34 AM

That sounds really helpful! I wont have to cut your pages out with scissors anymore!! By the way this is Lauren.

Anonymous November 2, 2015 at 8:35 AM

That looks really helpful! Thanks Mrs. Sol

Post a Comment