Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November: Lessons Learned

4 Comments

Hey Ink Slingers and Bookworms! 

Well, November is a thing of the past. December is on its way! What does that mean? It's time to share!

Tell us about something you learned in 
your English course in November.  

Did you read a book or passage that you enjoyed? Did you write an essay, a paragraph, or other composition that you are especially proud of? Did you learn a new study skill, concept, or vocabulary word? Did you participate in a Class Connect that opened your eyes to something new? Tell us about it! We want to know!

Please use only your first name whenever you leave a comment on this blog. For directions, visit Blogging 101. Your comment will not be seen by others until I approve it. 

Have a wonderful winter!

4 comments:

Paige November 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM

In November I did the "Show Don't Tell" extra credit activity. It was a lot of fun! I learned how to put a picture in the readers minds by using descriptive words and keeping the story entertaining. I loved it!!!- Paige

Chase November 30, 2011 at 10:16 AM

I learned that when you read you can like it and you don't want to judge a book by the cover. I read The Color Purple. It was a very sad book but it was true and a good book.

Alissa December 30, 2011 at 12:09 AM

What I learned in this class is new reading stratigies on how I can be successful when I read. I learned how to highlight only the important information and reread anything that I don't understand. I also take notes to help me remember what I read.
The class I am in is English Foundations II.

Deztnee January 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I learned how to show something happened instead of just saying it which made it more interesting to read.

Post a Comment