Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to Our Blog!

0 Comments

Howdy kiddos! Welcome to our class blog. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Mrs. Sol and I am a K-8 teacher for online schools in Washington. If you found this blog, I bet you are in my class this year! To find out more about me or to read about our exciting class program, check out our class website.

This year, we will use this blog as a fun way to communicate with one another. As you may already know, weekly communication between teacher and student is very important. A blog is an easy way to keep in touch while learning about your virtual classmates!

Every Monday, I will post an activity, a question, or a sample of student work on this blog. Sometime during the week, please leave a comment using only your first name. It will be fun to see what other students have written as well!

Are you ready to join the blogging world? Check your k-mail for blogging directions. Then stay tuned for our first official post next week!

Blog ya later,

0 comments:

Post a Comment