Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to Blog Land!

0 Comments

Howdy kiddos! Welcome to our class blog. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Mrs. Sol and I am a K-6 teacher with WAVA. If you found this blog, I bet you are in my class this year! To find out more about me or to read about our exciting class program, check out our class website.

This year, we will use this blog as a fun way to communicate with one another. As you may already know, weekly communication between teacher and student is very important! There are many ways you can communicate with me each week:

Add a comment on this blog.
Attend an Elluminate lesson or workshop.
Enjoy a class outing.
Talk to me on the phone.
Send me a k-mail.

Every Monday, I will post a comment, a question or a sample of student work on this blog. Sometime during the week, please log on and leave your comment. It will be fun to see what other students have written as well! Are you ready to join the blogging world? Check your k-mail for blogging directions. Then, stay tuned for our first official post on September 7th!


Blog ya later,
Mrs. Sol

0 comments:

Post a Comment